We are here to help you!
The Community Foundation of West Kentucky considers estate planners, attorneys, accountants,
Benefits to working with the Community Foundation
We add a charitable planning component to your menu of services, which uniquely positions you to serve our community's most charitably minded residents.
Here is just some of what we bring to the table:
· Respect for your role as your client’s trusted advisor
whenever we are included in your conversations
· In-depth knowledge of the region’s issues and nonprofits
· Tax-free solutions for your client's charitable gifts
· Ability to accept a wide range of gifts, from cash and stock
to more complex gifts, such as real estate and
· Fund agreements that you can adapt to meet your clients’
wishes and specific needs
· Opportunities for qualified financial advisors to continue
to manage the charitable assets of their clients
· Public recognition for your commitment to our community
and your clients’ needs
We offer various types of funds to meet your clients' unique financial and charitable needs. We can even give you tips on how to talk to your clients about their charitable giving. As a 501(c)(3) public charity, we are transparent with our administration and financials, so you can be rest assured your
clients' charitable assets are being managed reputably.
Call Tony Watkins, our CEO and Executive Director, and he can you to the resources you need to serve your clients charitable interests. (270) 442-8622